One of the key tools of Radria is the open source page builder. Its an Ajax-based web-user interface builder.
Its purpose is to offer a user interface for creating web pages and application user interface from a web browser.
The base system enables the manipulation of web pages and div elements with additional features from Add-On scripts.
The PageBuilder is not a CMS. It reads HTML pages and writes back HTML pages. You can edit the source code of the pages created using the WebIDE and the PageBuilder will reopen them fine.
Radria PageBuilder is released under the GPL 2
- Drag & drop Ajax div positioning in a WYSIWYG user interface
- Layer manager for a global view of all the CSS divs
- CSS style sheet manager to read and write Cascading Style Sheets.
- Include manager to include pages or scripts for recurring pages and global layout.
- HTML editor (tiny MCE)
- Contextual source code editing with line numbers and syntax highlights.
- Add-On interface to extend the base features.
Current Add-On features:
- Text links, image links, image rollovers, thumbnail popups, file downloads
- Menus with text links, image rollovers including auto generated menus based on page name
- Forms fields text, radio buttons, checkboxs, drop down lists, textarea. For CGI or PHP scripts, also includes a mailto script.
- Lightbox for Ajax effect in image popup
- Shape Drawing - to generate round corner rectangles with gradient colors (web 2.0 style). Additional shapes to come.
- Podcasting mp3 player
- Google gadget - to add any gadget from Google gadget also includes a Google gadget generator.
- YouTube video
- Flickr photo
- RSS feeds display head lines of content of an RSS feed with custom css styles.
- Database to build database driven web applications